Open days I am attending:
- Long Furlong Barn January Open Day, Sunday 13th January 2019 11am – 3pm
- Southend Barns Winter Wedding Fair open day, Sunday 20th January 2019, 10.30am – 3pm
- Tithe Barn spring open day, Saturday 23rd March 2019, 10am to 3pm
- The Hampton Court Palace spring wedding fair, Sunday 3rd March 2019, 11:00 to 15:00
- Sussex Wedfest 2018, Two Woods Estate, Sunday 7th April 2019
Wedding fairs vs open days
Wedding Fairs can be a great way to connect with the right suppliers for your wedding day. They are certainly the perfect event to showcase wedding products and some services. Businesses are generally sold a stand on a first come, first serve basis, and there is very little vetting of any kind by the organisers. As a general rule, I don’t tend to ‘do’ wedding fairs as for my kind of services, they are seldom worth doing.
However, some venues do run open days where they showcase wedding suppliers who they know provide an amazing or unique service. I am delighted to invite you to come along and have a chat with me at the following where I will be attending. These are Wedding Open days where I am the recommended supplier or the approved supplier, and you can meet all kinds of other service providers for your big day in the confidence that they have been hand picked for their quality of service rather than how much they paid for a stand at a wedding fair!
As I own a VW Split Screen campervan DJ booth, it makes a lot of sense and fun to DJ at various VW themed events. So, this is a great opportunity to see this amazing DJ booth in action! This is where you can see it:
- Heritage Parts Centre VW Heretics Meet, Shoreham, Thursday 17th May 2018, 6pm – 9pm
- Heretics meet, Shoreham, 20th September 2018, 6pm to 9pm
The 80’s night – Horsham
Back in april 2018, I launched the 80’s night in Horsham, and to my surprise it sold out! I have run several more of these throughout the year, about 2 months apart, and these are selling out almost every time! Why not joins us for a 80’s night of fun?!