Trusted Wedding Experts:
Here you will find links to wedding experts whom I recommend. These are trusted industry professionals whom I have had the pleasure of working with that offer an exceptional service. Don’t forget to mention me when getting in touch with them. Please also check out my wedding suppliers spotlight feature to find out more about my amazing colleagues.
- David Croucher – an excellent magician based in Worthing, West Sussex
- Sav – Head of magic @deceptionist – London based magician. This chap is really fun and entertaining. I recently worked with him for a winter party in Hampshire.
Celebrants for ceremonies:
- Jane Blackman, accredited Humanist celebrant based in Rustington – the most perfect ceremony I have seen in years; a perfect mix of love story, emotion, love and fun. Regional winner 2019 and 2020, and National Highly commended, 2019 Wedding Industry Awards. Read Jane’s supplier spotlight feature here on my website.
- Claire Bradford, independent Celebrant creating beautiful bespoke ceremonies, a national winner of the Wedding Industry Awards 2018
- Perfect Promises, Tanya Jones, Independent Celebrant based in Worthing, West Sussex
Professional wedding photography:
I really love great images and photography, so take time to get to know my colleagues in the industry. These professional photographers will create memories to last forever for you, and are great to work with:
- Rob Burress – Shootinghip wedding photography in Hampshire – check out Rob’s fabulous work on Donna and John’s awesome wedding we both worked on recently
- Darren Cool Images, a brilliant and diverse photographer based in Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex
- David Craik Photography – I love working with David at Hampton Court Palace where we are both approved suppliers
- Craig Payne Photography – Based in Sussex, Craig is also a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2018, and real fun to work with. Read Craig’s supplier spotlight feature here on my website.
- Simon J Pope – wedding photography in Sussex and Surrey, a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017, and a fabulous photographer to work with
- Phru Phru Photography – A Worthing based husband and wife team, Paul and Abbie
- Jenny Rutterford, and award winning, Sussex based wedding photographer
- Olive Joy Photography based in Shoreham by sea – check out Becky’s wonderful images
- Annamarie Stepney – Horsham based wedding photography
- Alex Blackman – a Sussex based documentary photographer for weddings, also videography
- Toby Phillips, a brilliant Horsham based photographer
- Chris Giles – Brighton based wedding photographer, and brilliant fun to work with #legend
- Paul Fletcher Photography from Brighton, a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017, and great guy to work with.
- Simon John – Award winning photography
- Nicki Feltham Photography based in West Sussex
- Millie and Max – wedding photography based in Horsham
- Frances Newman – Smile Event Photography
- Matt and Brenda – Foden Photography
- Kevin Watkins Photography
- Emma Russell Photography; read all about Emma Russell in my Supplier spotlight here
- Kelly Hearne – Hampshire Based award winning photography
- Lloyd Richard Photography – I recently had the pleasure of working alongside Lloyd for Georgie and Joe’s fab wedding at the awesome Field Place in Worthing, check out Lloyd’s great images in the blog post!
- Roger Brown Photography
- Simon Stewart Photography
- Kirsty Mackenzie – natural and relaxed wedding photography based in Petersfield
- Ross Hurley Photography, regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
- Scott Kendall Photography, based in Whitstable, Kent
Evening event photography & Photo Booth:
- The Big Booth Company – Tom & the team do a great job and often work with me at the fabulous Hampton Court Palace where we are both approved suppliers.
- Frances Newman – Smile Event Photography Photobooth for the evening party. Frances is not only a great event photographer, but also has a great new generation photobooth which is really elegant, and works instantly on social media too. As a DJ, I see so many really poor excuses for photobooths, but this one is really high quality, you will not be disappointed!
- Shutterbooth – a great photobooth service covering the South Coast, chat with Stewart about your event.
- Lola the VW Campervan photobooth
- Shutterbox Photobooths
- To Have & to Hire Events – Sara and the team do a fab job of transforming your wedding venue with so many cool ideas, and they have an excellent showroom which has to be visited! They are also the Regional Winner – Venue Stylist – South East at the 2020 Wedding Industry Awards! Read all about Sara in my Supplier Spotlight for to Have & To Hire
- Hire your day – Sussex based wedding decor and venue styling experts
- Ardour & Bow bespoke wedding and party planning – I have worked with Jess many times, she is a brilliant professional with lots of experience in the industry to help you plan a perfect event.
- Kasserina Cakes – Award winning, tasty, and amazing designs!
- Tartufi Cakes, Gemma based near Chichester makes fabulous cakes which taste awesome
- Garlic Wood Events Catering, West Sussex – Toby and the team, just awesome!
- Kelmsley Catering and Events – Jacqueline, Mike and the team are just awesome, their attention to detail, and to their clients is excellent, a real joy to work with. And the food; WOW!
- The Gourmet Chef; Justin, Caroline and the team do a great job. Wedding catering based in West Sussex. Read my supplier spotlight on Justin here.
- Tie The Knot Wedding Catering – Regional Winner – Caterer – South East at the 2020 Wedding Industry Awards
- Parlour Events – Hospitality and attention to detail from a great team
- Jacaranda Catering – just FAB
- Tourelle Cuisine – Tom, Yvonne and the team are amazing – you’re in for a very special treat!
- Champion Caterers – Sussex based, Nicola and her team are FAB!
- Vanilla Catering – event and wedding catering
- Caper and Berry event and wedding catering
- Tierney’s Caterers – outside catering for business, social, and wedding receptions
- Nibbles2nosh – Caterers to Upwaltham Barns
- Tapenade Exclusive Cuisine
- Flame BBQ catering – Matthew is a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
- Pinks Vintage Ice Cream – just deeeeeelish!
- Proposals Wedding Boutique, Chichester – great service from a great wedding dress specialist in Chichester. Read my supplier spotlight on Ashley at Proposals here.
- Soli’s Alterations – Horsham based clothes alterations service
- Kimberley Louise Makeup – Regional Winner – Make Up Artist – South East at the 2020 Wedding Industry Awards
- Debbie Morris Hairdressing – 07933 318060
- Astaires – based in Havant, Ruth and Jez provide outstanding customer service, and amazing suits. Make sure you book a slot to see them for more than just 20 minutes!
- Dickies Suit Hire – menswear for weddings and special occasions, based in Hove, Sussex
- Morgan and Nick – The Filming Company – I had the pleasure of working with this great company for Adam and Ollie’s wedding, a great team!
- Joshua Andrew Potter, J Andrew: Film & Photography
- Stuart Humphreys, Film4Life productions
- Martin Walsh, I Do Productions
- Simon Taylor – Miles AV
- Beetle Juice cocktail bars in funky VW Camper vans – supercool 🙂
- MyTipiEvent – why not hire an awesome tipi for your wedding. These unique tents are so much fun, Darren, Mark, Mark, Mark and Jake and the team do a great job providing them, and they are also a winner of the prestigious Wedding Industry Awards! Take a look at their promo video here: MyTipiEvent
- Harpist Danielle Clarke – Danielle really caught my ear at a recent event we both worked at together with her choice of contemporary music played beautifully on her harp.
- Rob Digweed – here’s a great idea; why not hire Rob to work with me. He is an amazing Sax player, and can work alongside a DJ. How cool is that? 🙂
- RTFJ – Richard Talman, a bespoke handmade jeweller based in East Sussex, you may recognise him on The Repair Shop 😉
- Aurum Designer Jewellers – Andrew Leggett, based in Worthing
Wedding Cars, VW’s, etc…
- Something Blue Wedding Car Hire based in Angmering, West Sussex. VW wedding vehicle hire
- Gecko Campers, Classic VW Campervan Hire, Chauffeured Weddings and VW Campervan Vintage Photo Booth based in Newhaven near Brighton, East Sussex
- Little Yellow Bus classic VW campervan hire – Heather’s stunningly restored 1970’s yellow bay window camper based in Essex
- DH Cullen Performance and Luxury Car Hire service – Daniel Cullen
In association with the Expert Wedding DJs
I am very proud to be a member of a group of Wedding Expert DJs and MCs. We meet every month, and have brought some wonderful ideas into life for our clients. We have trained in all kinds of workshops regularly, even arranging for the most respected USA based industry guru to visit the UK to train us as a group. Naturally, this means that the service we offer our clients is so much better than other so-called professionals in our industry. Many of us are award winning DJs!
As we are scattered all over the place, if you are looking for the best DJ in other areas, and I am not available, I can highly recommend these chaps:
Alan – Wedding DJ in Hampshire – 2018 Winner, wedding DJ of the year for South Central, and National Highly Commended award, The Wedding Industry Awards