Trusted Wedding Experts:
Here you will find links to wedding experts whom I recommend. These are trusted industry professionals whom I have had the pleasure of working with that offer an exceptional service. Please don’t forget to mention me when getting in touch with them.
Celebrants for ceremonies:
- Claire Bradford, independent Celebrant creating beautiful bespoke ceremonies, a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
- Justin Price – a brilliant close up and table magician
Event photography & Photo Booth:
- Frances Newman – Smile Event Photography Photobooth for the evening party. Frances has a great new generation photobooth which is really elegant, and works instantly on social media too. As a DJ, I see so many really poor excuses for photobooths, but this one is really high quality, you will not be disappointed!
- Lola the VW Campervan photobooth
- Shutterbox Photobooths
These professional photographers will create memories to last forever for you:
- Toby Phillips, a brilliant Horsham based photographer
- Simon J Pope – wedding photography in Sussex and Surrey, a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
- Chris Giles – Brighton based wedding photographer, and brilliant fun to work with #legend
- Sarah and Richard Harris – Capture It, I recently had the pleasure of working with Sarah and Richard at Warren House
- Paul Fletcher Photography from Brighton, a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
- Simon John – Award winning photography
- Nicki Feltham Photography based in West Sussex
- Frances Newman – Smile Event Photography
- Matt and Brenda – Foden Photography
- Kevin Watkins Photography
- Kelly Hearne – Hampshire Based award winning photography
- David Weightman – Married to my Camera – timeless wedding photography
- Roger Brown Photography
- Simon Stewart Photography
- Ginny Marsh Photography
- Ross Hurley Photography, regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
- Josh Weller Photography based in West Sussex
- Dennis Orchard Creative Photography
- Steve and Lorraine Kentish wedding and lifestyle photographers
- Andrew Dobell wedding and portrait photographer
- Rob Burress – Shootinghip wedding photography
- Phil Chappell Photographer
- Photography by Vicki
- Alison Buchanan photography
- Martin Beddall photography
- Alexander White Photography – based in Horsham
Leah’s Creative Cupcakes – a brilliant alternative to a traditional wedding cake, amazing bespoke designs.
- Raspberry Ribbon Cakes – Deborah Wray
- Kelmsley Catering and Events – Jacqueline, Mike and the team are just awesome, their attention to detail, and to their clients is excellent, a real joy to work with. And the food; WOW!
Jacaranda Catering – just FAB
- Tourelle Cuisine – Tom, Yvonne and the team are amazing – you’re in for a very special treat!
Jo Chadwick – Made With Love – 07538 620980
- Champion Caterers – Sussex based, Nicola and her team are FAB!
Wright Choice catering – Brian Wright
Tierney’s Caterers – outside catering for business, social, and wedding receptions
Nibbles2nosh – Caterers to Upwaltham Barns
- Flame BBQ catering – Matthew is a regional finalist in the Wedding Industry Awards 2017
Debbie Morris Hairdressing – 07933 318060
Martin Walsh, I Do Productions
- Beetle Juice cocktail bars in funky VW Camper vans – supercool 🙂
- Harpist Danielle Clarke – Danielle really caught my ear at a recent event we both worked at together with her choice of contemporary music played beautifully on her harp.
- Rob Digweed – here’s a great idea; why not hire Rob to work with me. He is an amazing Sax player, and can work alongside a DJ. How cool is that? 🙂
- Looking for somewhere for your guests to stay during your wedding? How about a beautiful location on the banks of the river Arun in historic Arundel? The Sail Loft is a lovely self catering or B&B little apartment.
- Aurum Designer Jewellers – Andrew Leggett, based in Worthing
In association with the Expert Wedding DJs
I am very proud to be a member of a group of Wedding Expert DJs and MCs. We meet every month, and have brought some wonderful ideas into life for our clients. We have trained in all kinds of workshops regularly, even arranging for the most respected USA based industry guru to visit the UK to train us as a group. Naturally, this means that the service we offer our clients is so much better than other so-called professionals in our industry. Many of us are award winning DJs!
As we are scattered all over the place, if you are looking for the best DJ in other areas, and I am not available, I can highly recommend these chaps:
Brian, Harry, Alan and Gary at the Wedding Industry AwardsTony – Wedding DJ in London – 2016 National Best Wedding DJ, The Wedding Industry Awards
Gary – Wedding DJ in Hampshire – 2017 National Best Wedding DJ, The Wedding Industry Awards
David – Wedding DJ in Derby – 2015 National Best Wedding DJ, The Wedding Industry Awards
Pete Hawkins – wedding DJ based in Surrey