I am committed to providing a high-quality service to all my clients. When something goes wrong, I need you to tell me about it. This will help me to improve my standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact me with the details in writing, or by email. I allow a maximum of four weeks to consider your complaint. If I have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the trade associations SEDA or NADJ that I am a member of.
What will happen next?
- I will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- I will then investigate your complaint.
- I will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, I will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed on.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, I will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact me again and I will arrange for SEDA or NADJ to review the case.
- I will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming the final position on your complaint.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact SEDA or NADJ.