Sussex Wedfest 2017
As an exhibitor at Sussex Wedfest – Sussex’s first wedding festival last week, it was amazing to see such a great group of wedding suppliers in one unique venue. The really notable thing was how different this was to the ‘usual’ wedding fair format which I think is frankly a bit tired. This mini festival took place at the fabulous Two Woods Estate in Pulborough which is such a gem of a venue. Do have a look at my Two Woods venue page for more photos of this splendid place.
Couples planning their weddings had the chance of being entertained, fed, and watered on what was a most beautiful day whilst exploring the meadows, forest, barn, and fields at Two Woods. There was an incredible array of hand-picked and approved wedding suppliers, all of which were guaranteed to make any party exceptional.
Friends and exhibitors at Two Woods Sussex Wedfest 2017:
These are some of the suppliers I had the pleasure of meeting and working with in the past, so it was great to see them exhibiting at Sussex Wedfest:
- Aurum Designer Jewellers
- Bartlett and Butcher menswear
- Eva Rose bridal
- Kimberley Louise makeup
- The Pudding Fairy cakes
- The Fabulous Fingerprint Company
- Claire; Creating Ceremony
- Beautiful Belles bell tents
- Garlic Wood Farm catering
- Deluxe Wedding Hire VW campervan and Morris Minor wedding transport
- Gecko Campers VW Campervan photobooth
- Pinks Vintage Ice Cream – OMG, how good are these!
- Inside Outside marquees
- The Gourmet Chef catering
- To have and to hire wedding and event styling
- Tipsy Pigs catering and cocktails in a VW campervan
- The Coffee Camp espresso and brew bar in a VW campervan
Some snaps from Sussex Wedfest:
Whilst walking around, I took a few photos at Sussex Wedfest, and it’s quite funny to see such a healthy interest in the humble VW Campervan! They were used for everything. Mine is a DJ Booth of course, but they were being used as photo booths, beer dispensers, cocktail bars, coffee bars, and of course for wedding transport. Take a look:
If you were there and really enjoyed this unique festival, please leave me a comment below and tell me why. I can’t wait to till the next one.
Sara and Emma, many thanks for organising this fab event, and Jade, Mark and the team, well done for hosting this so well