Choosing your wedding party music is one of the most important aspects of the big day’s entertainment, and I always encourage my clients to suggest a few request lists in advance. This ensures the success of the party, and everyone’s enjoyment of the day. Typically, I ask for the following:
- a ‘must play’ list of the bride and groom’s top 20 favourite songs to dance to
- a ‘play if possible’ list of requests
- guest requests of songs they love to party to
- a list of special requests – 1st dance, father – daughter dance, end of the night request, anniversary songs etc
- …and a “DON’T YOU DARE” list of songs which must not be played!!
So, the latter is really a bit of fun as you can see from the images on this page, and rest assured, I am very good at not playing the contents of the Don’t you dare list, and before you ask, yes, I do play the other requests!!